If you are hosting:
- an eating event, we can comfortably accommodate 90 people, seated at tables of up to 10.
- a meeting, demonstration, or small conference, we can set up to rows of chairs, up to 10 chairs across with a aisle in the middle for access.
- If you are hosting an informal party, we can arrange seating around the sides of the room, and accommodate up to 90 people.
Note: the number of people allowed in the building are limited by our insurance policy.
How much does it cost to book the hall?
The cost for General Hire is £50 for the first 4 hours, then £10 per hour there after, up to a maximum of £80 for all day hire.
Note: a £50 refundable deposit is payable for children’s parties age 13 or over.
What equipment is available?
- Kitchen: a cooker, fridge, kettles, hot water boiler, microwave and cleaning equipment.
- Bar area: optics, cooling tray and glassware.
- Hall: tables (2 sizes), chairs
- Other: Wi-Fi and, on request, PA system.